E-Commerce Marketplace Merchandiser
1928 Jewelry Company is looking for a full-time e-commerce merchandiser to join our team. You must be a team player and able to work in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will successfully assist the E-Commerce team with various tasks such as web merchandising in Shopify platform, email marketing, collateral development, customer satisfaction analysis, sales programs, product development and service programs. Candidates must be able to multitask, have strong communication skills and business knowledge. Marketing experience and sales awareness is required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Product Merchandising in fashion accessories
- Manage online marketplaces by using Channel Advisor
- Shopify products and category management
- Product Management
- Product Descriptions
- Product Data Feed
- Communicates inventory issues with manager and find solutions to resolve
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, team-oriented and reliable
- Shows initiative to take on additional responsibility
- Web-savvy with Social Media knowledge
Qualifications and Skills (DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING)
- MUST have website merchandising experience. Applicants without website merchandising experience will not be considered.
- AMAZON, WALMART, Google Express, and E-BAY experience is a MUST
- Multi-channel e-commerce platforms, such as Channel Advisor is a MUST.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is a MUST
- MUST have advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency in English is required
Job Type: Full-time
- E-Commerce Merchandising: 2 years (Required)
- Channel Advisor: 2 years (Required)