FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order?
- Placing an order is easy. Just click on the product category you wish to browse, select an item, add it to your cart and checkout. Or, if you know the name or style number of the product you would like to order online, type it into the search box in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You can also call us and we can assist over the phone. We can be reached at 1-800-729-0042 Monday through Friday 8AM to 4:30PM PST (excluding holidays).
How do I find out about special sales and promotions?
- Sign up for our newsletter when setting up your customer account to receive email notifications about new products, special sales and promotions.
I have a discount code, where do I enter it?
- After you add an item to your shopping cart, there is a section provided below labeled "Discount Codes" then click the "Apply Coupon" button just below the box. Please note that if you are using your newsletter sign-up discount code, you must be logged into your account for the discount code to be valid.
How can I find out if you'll be getting my favorite item back in stock?
- Fill out the Contact Us page or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the style number and name of the product and a representative will gladly help you out.
Where can I find your jewelry besides your online store?
- If you live in California, we have two boutique outlet stores in Burbank. See 1928 Boutique Stores for more info. We also have our jewelry available at major department stores like Macy's (2028 line), Sears, Boscov's, and many specialty stores throughout the U.S.
How do I care for my jewelry?
- Remove jewelry before showering or bathing, grooming and before doing any type of household chores such as washing dishes. Chemicals can be very abrasive and ruin the finish of fashion jewelry. Be especially careful of chlorine bleach, window cleaner, oven cleaners and bathroom cleaners. When you get ready in the morning, don't put your jewelry on until the very last thing before you begin your day. If you have bathed or showered be sure your skin is dry. Water and personal care products can tarnish and dull the finish of your jewelry including hair spray, cosmetics, skin care products and perfume.
How do I clean my jewelry?
- We recommend cleaning your jewelry on a regular basis with a dry, soft, clean, 100% cotton cloth to remove substances that could discolor it, such as perspiration, oil or any other residue. Avoid soaking in water or using heat. Do not use jewelry cleaners, ultrasonic cleaners or other chemicals.
How should I store my jewelry?
- When storing your jewelry be sure they are separated or stored in soft pouches. Just going through your jewelry box looking for the perfect piece to wear causes damage. The rubbing and moving against metal, glass beads and stones dulls their finish and can scratch their surfaces.
Do you have hypoallergenic/nickel-free jewelry?
- Yes, most of the jewelry that is made in the U.S.A., as in our Antiquities Couture and The Vatican Library Collection lines is nickel-free. However, we do have other styles in our line that may not be nickel free.